Saturday, September 8, 2007

Mmm...Design

The ones who know me, know that I'm a sucker for all things "pretty". I'm not a shallow person --at least I don't think of myself that way. I just really appreciate when people put their creativity and time into something that reflects great and appropriate design.

With that in mind, there are many things to drool over at this years CEDIA EXPO in Denver, Colorado. For those of you unfamiliar with the Custom Electronic & Design Installation Association, it brings together many industry giants to present what new concepts in design await us. So for any of you out there dreaming of getting started on that home theater or the likes, you may want to keep an eye out.


A delicious and steaming cup of what's being shown:
The Beo5 Bang and Olufson Remote - Has a unique design approach to say the least, but such has been consistent with the company. Fully customizable touch interface allows for synchronization with any devices out there (such is the claim).

Another biscotti bite:
Vutec's Artscreen is as if something from the office's of Thomas Crown. The art frame houses an LCD that reveals itself from behind a motorized screen.


With all these demonstrators paving the way of modern design, I can't wait for a refill.

No comments: