Tuesday, September 25, 2007

There's a FreeAgent among us


With a consistent increase in downloading and uploading, ripping and .rar'ing everyone around me is running out of that precious hard drive space. Gigs are being consumed and there seems to be no end in sight. Sure, you can delete some of that precious content to make room for even more goodies, but for those of us who wish to encapsulate their online/offline digi-life and treasure it for years to come, this is not an option.

What option is there? Investment.
Invest in an external hard drive. Especially now. With flash drives becoming more prominent, hard drive disks are becoming cheaper to make and are dropping in price.

What I'd like to bring your attention to is the Seagate FreeAgent Pro (500GB) for only $169.99. This, my space-enslaved kiddies is a gorgeous piece of storage hardware that will make any machine jump +10 points in sexiness.

Apart from its good looks, it performs exceptionally well. My house-mate had recently purchased one over at CanadaComputers.com and has been dragging and dropping files all night. Very easy to connect and easy to use. It even includes a cheeky instructional, which I won't ruin for the ones that are committed to the purchase. You can opt out for the firewire version which will run you $224.99, but he was satisfied with the USB 2.0 model.

The features, apart from the good looks is what makes this a pleasure to use. Rollback software, 24/7 access and sharing, 500MB free online storage for 6 months, amongst a few others that are benefits. Also, included is a 5-year warranty. Security and sexiness. Yummy.

Oh, and that orange outline...glows. Tits.

-- Think I'm gonna go grab another cup.

2 comments:

Alex said...

I think my decision had been made. Thank you.

Jimmy Delicious said...

I think I'm actually gonna save up and go for the terrabyte... oh fuck ya I went there.